68 avenue d'Italie
Tel.: +33 1 53 80 06 72
Mobile: +33 6 14 79 73 93
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ou email@example.com
29 years old, single.
My international experiences in diversified environments have allowed me to develop my skills in the following fields:
ILOG, Gentilly, France.
Manager of a team of 5 peoples working on the development of the graphic components ILOG JTGO (Java Telecom Graphic Objects) and ILOG TGO C++ (Telecom Graphic Objects).
- Planning, coordination, communication with other departments.
- Contact with the important prospects and customers.
- Setup of a quality plan.
- Design, specification, development in Java and C++.
ILOG, Gentilly, France.
Conception, specification and development of the graphic components ILOG TGO and ILOG JTGO.
- Reengineering, design and specification of important parts of the 1.1 version.
- Parallel development of two versions: C++ and Java using ILOG Views and ILOG JViews.
- Responsible for the ergonomy of the product.
- Human factors consulting on several ILOG projects.
- Main technical contact person for big foreign companies: IBM, Siemens.
InfoVista, Courtaboeuf, France.
Participation in the startup of the international company (one subsidiary in the USA): InfoVista, editor of a software of quality of service of the information systems.
- Conception, specification and development of the different versions of the graphical user interface in a client-server environment.
- Conception and specifications of the first version.
- Programming in C++ with the multi platform library Galaxy from Visix. Port on Windows 95, NT 4.0, Solaris, HPUX and IBM AIX.
- Automatic generation of the HTML code allowing the visualization of the reports in a Web browser.
- EErgonomic study (forms, interviews, direct observations) with the end-users leading to the specifications of the next versions of the software.
- Network Consulting
- Creation of an InfoVista library of indicators and reports templates allowing the supervision of WAN and LAN links. This library is part of the standard distribution of the product.
- Contacts with the German- or Swedish-speaking customers.
Participation in the following projects, under Windows 3.1 in Visual C++ and Visual Basic in collaboration with the company POOL GmbH, Berlin, Germany :
Käpt'n Numero 4 CD-ROM et Käpt'n Numero 3 CD-ROM from 11/95 to end 03/96
Conception and realization of two multimedia software of mathematics for children including video games for the company SCHROEDEL Verlag, Hannover, Germany.
Conrad Virtual Electronic Warehouse 2 from 06/95 to 10/95 (50.000 sold units)
Multimedia catalogue (30000 articles) of mail order of the company CONRAD Electronic, Germany.
- Project management
- coordination of the development team.
- integration and tests.
- Conception and realization of the main graphical interface and the game High Energy 2.
Käpt'n Numero 4 Disc from 03/95 to 05/95
Development of a Software of mathematics for children for SCHROEDEL Verlag.
High Energy from 01/95 to 02/95
Development of a video game inspired from the classic "Pacman".
Installation and evaluation of the software Ilog Views, Ilog Builder and GRASS on a Sun workstation for the Free University of Berlin from 11/94 to 12/94.
AMBASSADE DE FRANCE, Service d'Expansion Economique, Berlin, Germany.
- Manager of the Information Systems of the economics and trade services in Berlin and Leipzig.
- Training and support for 22 peoples.
- Development of a contact management system in WordBasic.
- Budget Management: (FF 220.000)
- Installation and administration of a Novell Netware 3.12 network.
- Installation of an E-Mail gateway with the other consulates.
- New Technologies Sector Attaché
- Consulting for French companies wanting to establish trade relations between France and Germany.
INRIA, PSYCHO-ERGO project, Rocquencourt (92), France.
- Theoretical study on the task analysis formalism MAD concluded by the publication of an INRIA research report.
THOMSON CSF-SDC, Bagneux (92), France.
- Conception and realization in C of a graphic Interface for an expert system on a DecStation 5000 workstation under UNIX + XWindows + DecWindows.
- Installation and administration of the DecStation 5000.
HEWLETT-PACKARD, Böblingen, Germany.
- Realization of the interface of a sophisticated pulse generator in C using a development environment on an HP 9000 workstation under UNIX + XWindows + Motif.
ASEA-BROWN-BOWERI ATOM, Västerås, Sweden.
- Fortran Programming on Macintosh and DecStation 3100.